SCOUTING CAPITAL ADVISORS WITH PEN-TEC AND TECNEL IN THE SALE TO FT SYSTEM (ANTARES VISION GROUP)
- Pen-Tec S.r.l. (“Pen-Tec”), leader in the development of innovative quality control and inspection systems, for food, pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetic and hardware production lines, and Tecnel S.r.l (“Tecnel”), a company specialized in the engineering of custom hardware and software devices for packaging and filling systems, have sold 100% of their capital to FT System S.r.l (“FT System”), part of Antares Vision, the Italian listed Group leader in inspection systems, track & trace solutions and intelligent data management.
- Scouting Capital Advisors advised Pen-Tec and Tecnel shareholders in the sale transaction as exclusive financial advisor with a team composed by Managing Partner Filippo Bratta and Senior Analyst Elena Dal Pozzo.
- For the legal aspects, Pen-Tec and Tecnel shareholders have been supported by a team from PwC TLS coordinated by Michele Fava, Giulio Della Casa and Laura Spazioso for the corporate aspects, and by Silvia Basile for the labour aspects. As regards tax aspects, a team from Studio Cacciani Rinaldi e Associati coordinated by Nicola Rinaldi and Alberto Biacca was involved.
- FT System was advised by Orsingher Ortu (Legal Advisor and Legal Due Diligence), by Studio Marchese (Tax Due Diligence) and by New Deal Advisor (Financial Due Diligence).
- The acquisition of the two companies allows FT System to further consolidate its technological scalability, intensify its control of the entire inspection process and expand the portfolio of solutions offered, increasing its specialization in the Food & Beverage packaging sector.