STPG – SCOUTING CAPITAL ADVISORS ASSISTING FINREL SpA IN THE ACQUISITION OF CONTROL OF TECNORD Srl
- Milano, 08 aprile 2022 – Finrel SpA, Casappa family holding owning Casappa SpA and Ikron srl, a global leader in the construction of pumps, motors, filters and hydraulic systems based in Parma, completed the acquisition from Delta Power Company Rockford (Illinois – USA) of 51% of the share capital of Tecnord Srl, headquartered in Modena.
- Founded in 1981, Tecnord Srl is one of the most significant global players in the production of hydraulics, electronics and complete integrated systems, with a range of highly technological own brand products. The Company based in Modena, which employs a workforce of more than 250 people, produced in the plant of Modena (IT) more than 2.5 million products in 2021 and reached annual sales of more than 58 million/Euro.
- In the transaction, Finrel was assisted by STPG, through STPG – Scouting Capital Advisors as financial advisor, with a team led by Managing Partner Filippo Bratta together with Analyst Eleonora Preto.
- As far as legal advisory is concerned, Finrel was assisted by PWC Legal, with a team composed by Lawyers Michele Fava and Giulio Della Casa.
- In the transaction Delta Power Company was assisted by Vedder Price of Chicago, with a team led by Guy Snyder, lawyer, and Nunziante Magrone with a team comprising Francesco Abbozzo Franzi and Federico Gioffrè, lawyers, as legal advisors.