- Carlo Corsi is Managing Director at Scouting Capital Advisors since 2022.
- Prior to joining Scouting, Carlo accumulated 10 years of experience in Corporate Finance and Investment Banking.
- Since 2014 he worked in Oaklins Italy, where he served as Director and successfully managed approx. 20 M&A transactions – mainly cross-border – both for international and Italian clients.
- Previously, he gained international experience as business consultant in extraordinary transactions in Germany and Russia.
- Main sectors of expertise: Industrial Components, Aerospace & Defense, Marine Industry, Fashion & Luxury.
- Carlo has obtained cum laude the following degrees: Master in European Business from ESCP Europe (Paris), Master in Business Administration from Moscow Higher School of Economics (Moscow), Master Degree in International Relations from LUISS Guido Carli University (Rome).