- Ilaria since 2020 has been a partner and board member of STPG and Tra Partners Scouting SIM S.p.A., of which she is also Chief Business and Investments Officer.
- She graduated from the University of Parma in 1996, at the age of 23.
- She began her career in Private Banking at Deutsche Bank (Milan, Bologna, Padua, Modena); in 2000 she took care of BNL’s large clients in Parma.
- In 2001 she was hired by Banca Aletti (newly acquired by Banco Popolare) to develop the Private Banking project in Parma.
- She remained in Banca Aletti as area manager of Parma, part of the province of Reggio Emilia and part of the province of Mantua until 2013, when she decided to leave the banking world to become Director of MTG, member of the strategic committee and head of the Parma office (which she opened).