- Rinaldo Sassi is Founding Partner and Group CEO of Scouting Capital Advisors and Tra Partners Scouting SIM.
- Rinaldo is currently Adjunct Professor in Finance and Risk Management (FRIM) at the SEA Department of the University of Parma. In academia, in the past, he was an Adjunct Lecturer in Finance at the University of Bologna – Faculty of Economics in Rimini and an Assistant Professor of Corporate Finance at the University of Parma.
- He has also been a Director in companies of equity investments held by corporations and investment funds.
- He is the author, together with Paolo Bosani, of the book “L’Investitore Consapevole,” published by Il Sole 24 Ore (Milan, 2023).
- He graduated with honors in Economics and Business from the University of Parma.