- Rinaldo Sassi is Founding Partner of STPG, CEO of Scouting Capital Advisors and Tra Partners Scouting SIM.
- Rinaldo is currently an adjunct professor in Finance and Risk Management (FRIM) at the SEA Department of the University of Parma. In the academic world, he was previously an adjunct lecturer in Finance at the University of Bologna – Faculty of Economics in Rimini and subject expert in Corporate Finance at the University of Parma, Faculty of Economics and Business.
- He has also been a director of investment holding companies owned by investment funds and firms.
- Drawing on experience accumulated at Banca Popolare di Verona, he established “Erre Esse Associati”, a strategy and business consulting firm.
- He graduated with top honours in Economics and Business at the University of Parma.