Effective date: 2022-07-04
Updated on: 2022-07-04
privacy rights and how you are protected under privacy laws.
By using our Service, you are consenting to the collection and use of your information in accordance
This may occur without prior notice.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to
contact or identify you. https://www.stpg.it collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Mobile Number
- Home Address
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
https://www.stpg.it collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 365 days after it is
no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for
reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you
personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
https://www.stpg.it may use your information for the following purposes:
- Managing your account. Your Personal Data can enable access to multiple functions of our
Service that are available to registered users.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. 5I&PARTNERS S.P.A. will use non-specific information gathered
from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
How We Share Your Information
5I&PARTNERS S.P.A. will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. 5I&PARTNERS S.P.A. will share your information for any purpose with your explicit
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Websites use
cookies to help users navigate efficiently and perform certain functions. Cookies that are required for
the website to operate properly are allowed to be set without your permission. All other cookies need
to be approved before they can be set in the browser.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as
user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://www.stpg.it
utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us.
However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your
5I&PARTNERS S.P.A. is not responsible for the performance of websites
operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the
privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: 5I&PARTNERS S.P.A.
Address: Viale Fratti, 14, 43121 Parma (PR)