Scouting advised Fosber Group in the acquisition of Tiruà±a Grupo Industrial S.L. in Spain
- Fosber S.p.A. as of today has entered into a definitive agreement for the acquisition of a controlling stake of the shares capital of the company Tiruà±a Grupo Industrial S.L. (TGI).
- Fosber Group, headquartered in Lucca, is a leading global supplier for the design, construction and installation of complete lines as well as individual machine units for the production of corrugated board packaging. Fosber Group, 100% owned by the listed Chinese Group Guangdong Dongfang Precision Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (“Dongfang Precision”), in financial year 2017, posted sales amounting to over 150 millions of Euro.
- Tiruà±a Grupo Industrial S.L. (TGI), headquartered in Pamplona, together with its subsidiaries, is a leading industrial group, with turnover above 25 millions of Euro, active in the manufacturing and commercialization of corrugating rolls and pressure rolls for the corrugated industry.
- The closing is scheduled by the end of May.’ This transaction will further cement both companies as world leaders in the field of corrugating machinery and rolls.
- Scouting SpA acted as financial advisor to Fosber S.p.A.; while Tiruà±a Grupo Industrial was assisted by Ernst & Young S.L..
The legal advisor of the deal for Fosber was PwC TLS; while Tiruà±a Grupo Industrial was assisted by the Zubiri & Zudaire law firm.
- The Scouting team involved in the transaction has been composed by Filippo Bratta (Managing Partner), Marco Musiani (Managing Partner) and Elena Dal Pozzo (Analyst).