SCOUTING CAPITAL ADVISORS ADVISES P&P ITALIA ON THE SALE OF ITS MAJORITY STAKE TO AUGUSTA HOLDING
- Turin, Oct. 16, 2023 – P&P Italia S.r.l. (“P&P Italia”), a leading Italian company in the field of trade fair, exhibition and congress set-ups, has signed an agreement for the sale of its majority stake to Augusta Holding S.r.l. (“Augusta Holding”), a holding company promoted by Pietro Paolo Paci and a number of Corporate and Private Investors who supported the initiative, into its capital.
- The entry of the new partner represents an important chapter for P&P in its business development project in a sector, the exhibition industry, that is going through a phase of great dynamism and consolidation.
- As a result of this transaction, Augusta Holding will come to hold a majority stake in P&P Italia, but will leave the founding shareholders with a significant minority stake. The company will be led by Pietro Paolo Paci and Fulvio Borgaro.
- P&P Italia, founded in 1984 and based in Moncalieri (Turin), is a leading manufacturer of exhibition stands for shows, congresses and fairs and offers complete services, from design, production, logistics to assembly. Over the long period of its activity, the company has distinguished itself in the industry both as a partner of major exhibition organizations and organizers and as an exhibiting company. During 2019, P&P Italia became a reference point for Salone Libro S.r.l., the company that manages the organization of the “Salone Internazionale Del Libro Torino” fair.
- Augusta Holding is a company whose core business is the search for investment opportunities in small and medium-sized companies, focusing its efforts on long-term growth prospects while ensuring the continuity and success of the acquired company.
- P&P Italia was assisted in the transaction by Scouting Capital Advisors, as financial advisor, with a team consisting of Managing Director Carlo Corsi and Analyst Davide Vallosio, in collaboration with Dr. Anna Maria Tatangelo of StudioCommercialistiintorino STP . Studio Pavesio e Associati with Negri-Clementi assisted the company as legal advisor, with a team consisting of Partner Carlo Peyron and Associate Carolina Ceretti.
- Augusta Holding was assisted by the law firm Gianni & Origoni as legal and tax advisor, with a team composed of Partner Emanuele Grippo and Senior Associate Andrea Baccarin. Spada Partners, on the other hand, stepped in for financial due diligence.