SCOUTING CAPITAL ADVISORS ASSISTS MARBLES VRECH IN SALE TO MARGRAF
- Milan, Nov. 27, 2023 – Marmi Vrech Srl, a prominent marble processing company for the marine industry, has sold the majority of its capital to Margraf SpA, a worldwide leader in the quarrying and processing of marble.
- The organizational chart, structure and operation of Marmi Vrech will remain unchanged, ensuring the continuity of vision that Margraf values and wanted to preserve, bringing an injection of confidence and new momentum.
- Marmi Vrech, a company headquartered in Cervignano del Friuli (Udine), has more than 60 years of history in the marble tailoring industry. Thanks to continuous research, experimentation and a visionary entrepreneurial spirit, it has become a benchmark of made-in-Italy excellence in the world and an international leader in high-end nautical.
- Margraf-originally Industria Marmi Vicentini-was founded in 1906 in Chiampo, Vicenza. Today, after more than 100 years, the company is counted among the world’s leaders in the extraction and processing of marble for the world of design, from construction to architecture and even boating.
- Scouting Capital Advisors acted as financial advisor to the Vrech family, with a team composed of Managing Partner Filippo Bratta, Director Richard Pratissoli, and Analyst Eleonora Preto. For legal aspects, the Vrech family was assisted by Pavia e Ansaldo law firm with a team composed of Partner Daniele Carminati, Counsel Chiara Andreotti, Senior Associate Cristiano Piroli, and Partner Valentina Simonelli and Senior Associate Saverio Schiavone for labor and real estate aspects, respectively.
- Magurano Rossini and Associates handled the tax aspects of the transaction on behalf of the sellers, with a team consisting of Maurizio Rossini and Marta Dagli Orti.
- Margraf was assisted by Deloitte Financial Services, as financial advisor, with an integrated team composed of Partners Lorenzo Parrini and Andrea Zen, Director Graziano Paliotta and Manager Giorgio Dalla Vigna. Fieldfisher, with a team led by Fabrizio Filì and Alberto Assirelli, assisted Margraf’s partners in all contractual and corporate legal aspects of the transaction.