STPG – SCOUTING CAPITAL ADVISORS ASSIST ITALPIZZA IN THE ACQUISITION OF MANTUA SURGELATI
- Italpizza S.p.A., headquartered in Modena, founded in 1991 and active in the production of frozen pizzas and snacks, which in 2021 had 139 employees with a turnover of €166.9m and a marginality of over 11%, has acquired the business unit of Mantua Surgelati S.p.A., based in Castelbelforte (MN), which produces frozen food and ready meals thanks to 6 plants and over 400 employees, and which in 2021 reached €140m in turnover, 50% of which abroad.
- Italpizza was assisted by Scouting Capital Advisors, as financial advisor of the transaction:
- in the preparation of the company’s business plan
- in the construction of the optimal financial structure to cover the requirements of the transaction;
- in the representation of the transaction to the financial institutions involved for the procurement of financial resources.
- Scouting Capital Advisors managed the transaction with Partner Giuseppe Maria Sartorio and Director Richard Pratissoli.