STPG SCOUTING CAPITAL ADVISORS ASSISTED FRIGOMEC IN ACQUISITION OF LONARDI CLAUDIO
- Legnago, Sept. 20, 2023 – Frigomec S.p.A. (“Frigomec”), a leader since 1967 in the production of key components for refrigeration and air conditioning systems, has signed an agreement to acquire 100 percent of the shares of Lonardi Claudio S.r.l. (“Lonardi Claudio“), a company operating since 1949 in the cold sheet metal stamping industry with a strong specialization in deep drawing operations of carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and other metal materials.
- The completion of the transaction will create a production hub in the industrial area of Legnago with a total workforce of more than 300 employees and a consolidated turnover on a pro forma basis for 2022 of more than 62 million euros. With the entry of Lonardi Claudio, Frigomec will be able to further develop its expertise and expand its target markets.
- The operation was made possible thanks to financial support from UniCredit.
- STPG, through STPG Scouting Capital Advisors, in collaboration with Studio Giarratana – Salin & Partners of Vicenza, assisted the shareholders of Frigomec as financial advisor with a team composed of Managing Partner Filippo Bratta, Associate Director Elena Dal Pozzo and Analyst Jacopo Mazzoleni. Studio Biscozzi Nobili Piazza acted as legal advisor with a team composed of Partner Avv. Giancarlo Cortese, Senior Associate Avv. Edoardo Mörlin and Junior Associate Avv. Luisa Galeotti.
- With regard to Financial, Accounting and Tax Due Diligence, Frigomec was assisted by Studio Giarratana – Salin & Partners, with a team composed of Dr. Erik Giarratana and Dr. Luca Bonardi, and, for labor law aspects, by Studio Belligoli with a team led by Lawyer Gianpiero Belligoli.
- STPG and Studio Biscozzi Nobili Piazza also handled all financial and legal aspects related to the financing of the transaction. Studio Molinari Agostinelli acted as legal advisor to Unicredit, with a team composed of Partner Avv. Marco Leonardi and Associate Avv. Cristina Cupolo.
- Lonardi Claudio was assisted by Studio Belluzzo International Partners with a team led by Equity Partner Ignazio Stefano Barone and Partner Alberto Gironda for tax and financial aspects and assistance with Due Diligence activities. For the legal aspects by Lawyer Chiara Gandini, Lawyer Luca Bisconti and Lawyer Stefano Valente.