STPG SCOUTING CAPITAL ADVISORS ASSISTS DQG PARTNERS IN SALE TO SCIUKER FRAMES
- Milan, June 1, 2023 – The shareholders of Diquigiovanni S.r.l. (“Diquigiovanni” or “DQG”), an Italian company specializing in the production, processing and installation of PVC windows and doors to Contractors, have signed an agreement to sell 100% of its shares to Sciuker Frames S. p.A (“Sciuker Frames”), the first made-in-Italy design window and sunscreen cluster listed on the multilateral trading system Euronext Growth Milan, organized and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A.
- The execution of the transaction initiates the birth of deWol Industries, Italy’s largest operator active in the design and production of window frames and sunscreens. The Group will operate with specific brands serving three different commercial channels: monobrand retail, identified through SCK Finestre Stores, served by Sciuker Frames and GC Infissi; multibrand retail served by D&V; and Contractor and Public Administration served by Diquigiovanni. The products will be manufactured within 7 production platforms distributed among the provinces of: Avellino, Turin, Novara, Verona and Vicenza.
- As part of the Transaction, it has been envisaged that, as of the date of closing, DQG will be administered by Paolo Tosti, the company’s current CEO, who will also be appointed as a director on the Sciuker Frames Board of Directors.
- The new synergies will enable the Group to further consolidate its leadership in all market segments, implement economies of scale and strengthen margins through the synergistic efficiency of production platforms, and start the process of expansion in the European market.
- STPG, through STPG Scouting Capital Advisors and in collaboration with Studio Giarratana – Salin & Partners of Vicenza, assisted Diquigiovanni’s partners as financial advisors with the support of the team composed of Managing Partner Filippo Bratta, Associate Director Elena Montibeller and Analyst Federico Zanello.
- Target Law, on the other hand, acted as legal advisor with a team composed of Partner Avv. Tommaso Amirante and Associate Avv. Iacopo Randazzo. Attorney Marco Tesoro handled the labor law aspects of the transaction.
Sciuker Frames, for all legal aspects, was assisted by Studio Chiomenti.