SCOUTING ASSISTS VIMI FASTENERS TO LIST ON AIM ITALIA
On 2 August 2018, VIMI FASTENERS S.p.A., a company’ active in the precision engineering sector, started trading its ordinary shares on the AIM Italia multilateral trading system organised and managed by Borsa Italiana SPA.
A Scouting team, led by Marco Musiani, partner, and consisting of Dino Orlandini (Managing Director), Elena Montibeller (Senior Analyst) and Elena Dal Pozzo (Analyst), assisted VIMI as’ financial advisor throughout the entire process of admission and listing on AIM Italia.
“˜We are very satisfied and proud of our listing on Borsa Italiana. This historic moment for our company’ , 50 years after inception, is just one more step along an important path of internal and external growth’, declared Fabio Storchi, chairman of the company’ .
The Global Offering ended on 27 July 2018, with overall demand of 2.6 times the quantity offered. About 26% of the institutional placement was subscribed for by foreign investors, while the remaining 74% was taken up by Italian investors.