STPG SCOUTING CAPITAL ADVISORS ASSISTS FINREL SHAREHOLDERS IN CORPORATE REORGANIZATION
- The shareholders of Finrel S.p.A., the holding company of the Casappa family in control of a group active in the design production and marketing of hydraulic components, have completed an important process of corporate reorganization with the aim of guaranteeing the continuity of the important project of development, investment and growth at the international level.
- The Casappa family shared a corporate path that, on the one hand, preserves the continuity of the current management team and, on the other, consolidates the governance in the hands of Renato, Luciano and Filippo Casappa, with Stefania and Elena Casappa leaving the corporate structure. The agreement was finalized through the full cooperation of all parties involved.
- STPG Scouting Capital Advisors advised Luciano, Renato, Filippo Casappa and Finrel S.p.A. on the financial aspects of the deal, also coordinating the debt advisory activity aimed at the fund raising of the transaction, which involved a pool of banks composed of Credit Agricole (agent bank), Banco BPM, BPER and BNL. The STPG Scouting Capital Advisors team was coordinated by managing partner Filippo Bratta and composed of Associate Director Elisa Rivi and Analyst Eleonora Preto.
- PwC TLS Avvocati e Commercialisti assisted partners Luciano, Renato, and Filippo Casappa throughout the corporate reorganization process.
In particular, PwC TLS handled all legal, corporate and tax aspects (structuring, negotiation/contractual assistance), with a team of lawyers coordinated by partner Filippo Zucchinelli and composed of director Michele Fava, senior manager Giulio Della Casa, manager Laura Spazioso and senior associates Valeria Chiocca, and with a team of accountants coordinated by partner Simone Marchiò, senior managers Marco Messina and Paolo Bettinardi, and senior associate Francesca Mariani.
- As for the negotiation of the bank loan agreements, the PwC TLS team of lawyers was coordinated by partner Tommaso Tomaiuolo and composed of director Gianluca De Donno and senior manager Luca Salvatori
The banking institutions involved in the transaction were assisted by attorney Davide D’Affronto (Simmons & Simmons).
Elena and Stefania Casappa were assisted by Dr. Carlo Bertoncello, as financial advisor, and Avv. Massimo De Vincenzo for all legal and corporate aspects.